Even as the British premier struggles to push her Brexit plan through Parliament, she proved she still has remarkable staying power.
The White House again wants to expel certain groups of protected immigrants, a reversal after backing away from the policy months ago.
In California, only a fraction of sexual-harassment complaints filed against doctors lead to any punishment.
The 2018 spike in acute flaccid myelitis has peaked, but the quest to understand this debilitating illness continues.
The animated film, which features an impressive ensemble, is exuberant and inventive in a way that many big-screen comic-book projects forget to be.
National Geographic magazine has announced the winning entries in its annual photo competition.
- Live Event
- Trump Moves to Deport Vietnam War Refugees
- The New Authoritarians Are Waging War on Women
- The Real Roots of American Rage
- Showering Has a Dark, Violent History
- ‘Today Is the Day I Am Getting My Freedom Back’
- Trump Can’t Stop Confessing
- Why Are Young People Having So Little Sex?
- Hollywood Still Doesn’t Know What to Make of Childless Women
- Perhaps the Most Effective Way to Fight Racism
- Winners of the 2018 National Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year Contest