We no longer publish The Atlantic Weekly app. The final issue was a double issue dated December 21, 2014. If you have an active annual subscription, please contact iTunes Store Customer Support to request a prorated refund. Additional directions on how to request a refund are detailed below.
How to get a refund from iTunes or the App Store
- Launch iTunes on either your Mac or PC.
- Click on iTunes Store on the top right
- Click on your name at the top and in the dropdown select Account.
4. Type in your password when prompted in order to proceed.
5. Click on See All under your Purchase History.
6. Click on the arrow next to the purchase batch that contains the purchase you'd like a refund for.
7. Copy the date, order and invoice information on your screen.
8. Then launch iTunes customer support by going to this URL and selecting your preferred contact method: https://getsupport.apple.com/ServiceOptionAction.action Please include your date, order and invoice number in your email to iTunes support.
Once you've made your request, you'll get a confirmation email. Valid refund requests are typically processed within a day or two.