As my mother would surely say: He's definitely going to have back problems if he doesn't already. I mean, one laser pointer sure, but multiple laser pointers?!
Via Gizmodo, Apple co-founder, gadget-lover, and all-around character Steve Wozniak gives an accounting of the contents of his backpack. The list, provided here in part, is stunning:
- Droid RAZR
- 2 iPhones
- Galaxy Nexus, unlocked
- spare Galaxy Nexus
- Garmin for his car
- Garmin for his backpack
- 2 mutewatches
- Verizon battery supplement
- iPad keyboard
- MacBook Pro
- 3g MiFi and spare
- 4G MiFi and spare
- iPod Nano
- AirPort Express and MacBook Pro 85W magsafe adapter
- bluetooth mouse (this, Wozniak says, doesn't get very much use -- implying that everything else does)
- multiple Gameboy Lights (a Gameboy sold in Japan but never in the U.S.)
- foreign AC adapters
- prism glasses for watching movies in bed
- earplugs for concerts, separate earplugs for flights
- pencils, pens, Sharpies, etc.
- laser pointers (red, blue, purple, yellow, and green)
- cigarette lighter dual USB adapter
- batteries of all types
And this is a pared-down selection! A picture of just some of the contents laid out on a table, in addition to the list in toto, is available on the Gizmodo site. Wozniak says this all comes to about 50 pounds, and, needless to say, airport security is a nightmare.
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.