Ever since the iPhone 4 was released, we've been hearing rumors about the different features that might be made available in Apple's next iteration of the popular smartphone. And chances are we'll keep hearing new rumors every few days between now and September, when the phone is, well, rumored to debut.
Infographic Labs has collected many of the different rumors together and organized them below, with rough percentages separating the most far-fetched ideas from the ones we can be fairly confident we'll be seeing soon.
Infographics are always a bit of a hodgepodge of statistics culled from a variety of sources. Here, we sort through the clutter and pull out some of our favorite facts and figures:
- White models: It is highly probable that the iPhone 5 will be available in white.
- A5 processor: Revealed at the iPad 2 launching, the iPhone 5 will have the A5 processor.
- Bigger screen: The screen could measure between four and five inches.
- Better camera: The iPhone 5 could include an 8 megapixel digital camera or more.
- More RAM: The iPhone 5 could include 1 GB RAM.
- Enhanced voice controls: With the new iOS 5, the existing voice controls could be enhanced and new ones added.
- NFC technology: Whether it is to pay or to get access to your Apple accounts from any Mac, it could include the NFC technology.
- CDMA technology: As it is already the case for the CDMA iPhone 4, an iPhone 5 model equipped with a CDMA chip is highly possible.
Check out more Infographics on the Technology Channel.
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.