Richard Heene is perhaps most famous for being the man who sired Balloon Boy, an achievement that may soon be eclipsed by Heene's discovery of life on Mars. He made a video explaining his findings, which drawn on footage from the Mars Rover. Among his most compelling arguments:
- "That looks like a head. It could be a rock."
- "That's a bone. Look at the structure."
- "I don't care what anyone says. No rock can look like that."
- "That looks like a bone to me. This looks like fur. I don't know what this little thing is. It's a white thing."
- "This looks like a skeleton key. I don't know."
- "Maybe that pig snout was connected to that head. And this is a series of body parts."
- "That's a vehicle up there, man. I know it is. That looks like a vehicle to me."
- "That is a structure. It could be a vehicle."
- "Come on, man!"
This article is from the archive of our partner The Wire.