It’s been a year since the violence of the “Unite the Right” rally and the political turmoil of its aftermath. How did Charlottesville change the country? Has the alt-right withered under the new scrutiny or grown amidst the new visibility? And what responsibility do tech platforms have to stop the spread of hateful ideologies?
- "The White Nationalists Are Winning" (Adam Serwer, August 10, 2018)
- “White threat in a browning America” (Ezra Klein, Vox, July 30, 2018)
- “The Hate Report: The alt-right is down, but not out” (Will Carless and Aaron Sankin, Reveal, June 1, 2018)
- “The Defense That Failed White Nationalists” (Adam Serwer, May 10, 2018)
- “The Lost Boys” (Angela Nagle, December 2017 Issue)
- “The Hoods Are Off” (Matt Thompson, August 12, 2017)
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.