With Vice President Biden's remarks on a Sunday talk show sparking conversation about the divisive issue of gay marriage and, by extension, gay rights, here's a roundup of items to consider.
- The Demographics of Gay Marriage by The Next America's Stephanie Czekalinski
- In Reversal, Obama Supports Same-Sex Marriage by National Journal's George E. Condon Jr.
- Romney Says He Opposes Gay Marriage by National Journal's Sarah Huisenga
- Timeline: How Obama's Stance Made News by The Atlantic Wire
- Map: States Allowing Gay Marriage by nationaljournal.com's Kenneth Chamberlain
- Intractive: State-by-State Gay Rights: The Guardian creates an interesting way to look at regional differences.