Perhaps the best hashtag ever, but who has time to read all those 90,000 #wookieleaks tweets? My own contribution was: "I've placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion into the memory systems of this E3 PFC." But that's not very funny. So here are the top ten, as judged by me:
1. Despite billions invested on construction of an untested defense system, the new Death Star may not yet be fully operational.
2. We're never going to be able to do planet-building on a place like Endor. %$#@ing backwards Ewoks don't even want us there.(@abumuqawama)
3.Protocol droid fluent in 6 mil languages discharged for violating DADT. (@daudig)
4. "Professional" rebel fighters cannot figure out whether it's a trap, a walking calamari had to tell them (@
5. Trillions in Imperial war funds have been ending up in the pockets of private bounty hunter guilds! Taxpayers got what? (@thebardingreen)
6. Admiral Ackbar emails peppered with casual anti-semitism, anti-jawaism (@ModeledBehavior)
7. Inquiry reveals cantina footage digitally altered; Han Solo discharged weapon first. (@jeffdcohen)
8. The Jedi cult harbors secret beliefs of taking midichlorian readings with e-meters and worshipping the ghosts of Jedi Masters (@petestart)
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.