Thanks to its new anti-immigration law, Arizona's not a popular state right now. David Waldman riffs on the news that a swastika of refried beans was found smeared on the doors of the Arizona Capitol...
- KagroX: I've been trying to nail tortilla chips to the state house door, but they keep breaking.
...while blogger Ben Tribbett remains pragmatic as ever.
- notlarrysabato: I think we just solved our national dilemma on where to store used nuclear waste. #Arizona
Meanwhile, GQ's Ana Marie Cox speaks for what we imagine is a substantial number of Twitter users...
- anamariecox: Public Service Announcement: I have not yet donned pants. #workingfromhome #"working"fromhome #pantist!
...while Politico's Ben Smith shows he's no slouch at condensed narrative.
- benpolitico: In starbucks listening to job interview go horribly awry. "Do you know who Deepak Chopra is?"
We feel sort of weird re-posting this David Weigel tweet, since it concerns the endless recycling of content:
- daveweigel: Off to speak to a class about something called "journalism." Think it involves retyping press releases.
And finally, we don't normally offer flat-out endorsements, but The New York Times' David Carr really has a point here.
- carr2n: The square coffee cup may be the worst invention in the history of western civilization. half my coffee in my lap at Plaza #NotMyDayPart
This article is from the archive of our partner The Wire.
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to email@example.com.