What I'm reading this Sunday morning....
1. Joe Biden, speaking to a Delaware paper, said "he would be open to a much smaller health care reform proposal than the bills passed by the House and
"This is really complicated stuff, and how do you explain it without talking down to people when at the same time the insurance and drug industry spent a half a billion dollars lying about it?" he said.
2. Newsweek's cover package about democracy in Iraq -- and all of its complexities.
3. Is China changing its State Secrets law? Does it matter?
4. David Savage on the Supreme Court's important and overlooked gun case this week.
5. Frank Rich on the Tea Partiers.
6. The Hill on the Senate's leading contender for a cybersecurity bill.
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to email@example.com.