Don't usually pay this much attention to campaign press releases, but we can learn a lot about a candidate's worldview by looking at his sources of advice. Today, Obama is rolling out his National Security Working Group.... potential cabinet members and agency heads can be found here...as can some former Clintonites.
* Secretary of State Madeleine Albright
* Senator David Boren, former Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
* Secretary of State Warren Christopher
* Greg Craig, former director of the State Department Office of Policy Planning
* Secretary of the Navy Richard Danzig
* Representative Lee Hamilton, former Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee
* Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder
* Dr. Tony Lake, former National Security Advisor
* Senator Sam Nunn, former Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee.
* Secretary of Defense William Perry
* Dr. Susan Rice, former Assistant Secretary of State
* Representative Tim Roemer, 9/11 Commissioner
* Jim Steinberg, former Deputy National Security Advisor
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to email@example.com.