For those of you who weren't reading the blog over the weekend, a few highlights:
- Dick Holbrooke thinks caring about national security means loving war.
- Michael Mukasey makes a fool out of "contrarian" defenders of his confirmation.
- Mike Huckabee and the southern captivity of the Republican Party.
- Why liberals should cheer Huckabee and Ron Paul.
- Why Jonathan Franzen is wrong about the Kindle.
Now go about your business.
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to email@example.com.
Matthew Yglesias is a former writer and editor at The Atlantic.