Radio Iowa's Kay Henderson watched the news and found herself saturated.
At the end of the Des Moines’ NBC affiliate’s six o’clock newscast (the WHO TV newscast break after sports):
1. Clinton ad (the “it’s the economy stupid” ad: -- all white people, lots of seniors)
2. Huckabee ad (the faith ad; embraces a black child in a classroom)
3. Obama ad (the bio ad)
4. Romney ad (the experience ad; all white people)
5. Edwards ad (the generations ad; all white women, plus two kids)
6. Fred Thompson (the bio ad)
Anchors come back on screen to quickly say goodbye.
7. Clinton economy ad again
Marc Ambinder is a contributing editor at The Atlantic. He is also a senior contributor at Defense One, a contributing editor at GQ, and a regular contributor at The Week.