The top ten tracks on Pitchfork's Top 100 Tracks of 2007 list:
- Rihanna, “Umbrella,” Good Girl Gone Bad
- The New Pornographers, “Myriad Harbour,” Challengers
- The National, “Mistaken for Strangers,” Boxer
- Ted Leo & the Pharmacists, “La Costa Brava,” Living With the Living
- Arcade Fire, “Keep the Car Running,” Neon Bible
- M.I.A., “Boys, Kala
- Feist, “1 2 3 4,” The Reminder
- Jens Lekman, “A Postcard to Nina,” Night Falls Over Kortedala
- Spoon, “You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb,” Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
- Justice, “D.A.N.C.E.,” †
That's in no particular order. I don't really believe in ordinal rankings and have no idea what it would mean to claim that "D.A.N.C.E." is 'better' than "A Postcard to Nina."
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.