I think I may start doing one of these posts every day:
- Steve Clemons on playing good cop, bad cop, and crazy cop with the Iranians.
- John Judis forecasts big wins for Democrats in the Senate.
- Jonathan Cohn tries to look more closely at whether getting hitched really makes the household division of labor more unequal.
- Jessica Valenti reads The LA Times on Black Best Friends in movies and television.
- James Wimberley on Texan Green Socialism.
Also, Team USA crushes Argentina. Maybe someday we'll even learn how to beat their starters.
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.