I think I may start doing one of these posts every day:
- Steve Clemons on playing good cop, bad cop, and crazy cop with the Iranians.
- John Judis forecasts big wins for Democrats in the Senate.
- Jonathan Cohn tries to look more closely at whether getting hitched really makes the household division of labor more unequal.
- Jessica Valenti reads The LA Times on Black Best Friends in movies and television.
- James Wimberley on Texan Green Socialism.
Also, Team USA crushes Argentina. Maybe someday we'll even learn how to beat their starters.