Here's some stuff I agree with and don't have anything to add to:
- ONE Campaign poll of Iowa caucus goers shows that people think we should be doing more to fight developing world poverty.
- The National Security Network rounds up the considerable evidence that the alleged drop in violence in Iraq isn't actually happening.
- Sam Boyd is appropriate skeptical of designer accessory makers' claims that buying counterfeit bags and wallets is causing terrorism.
- Brad DeLong on late 19th century shipping trends.
- Moira Whelan is puzzled as Iyad Allawi picks up the endorsement of the exiled leadership of the Iraqi Baath Party.
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matthew Yglesias is a former writer and editor at The Atlantic.