Judith Butler and Ed Whelan share little in common—save their willingness to direct cruelty against ordinary people in defense of eminent colleagues.
Voters Not Politicians gathered an astounding 425,000 signatures in Michigan to secure a spot on the November ballot for a proposed constitutional amendment creating a citizens’ commission for redistricting.
The Founders designed a government that would resist mob rule. They didn’t anticipate how strong the mob could become.
“Venezuela is no longer a pressure cooker. It’s a time bomb waiting to explode.”
They’d rather eat in the dark than risk coming across one of us.
Readers debate questions of cannabis use and abuse.
- Live Event
- My Rapist Apologized
- The Crisis of the American Elites
- The Unknowable Enigma of Babies’ Dreams
- A Warning From Europe: The Worst Is Yet to Come
- American Weirdness: Observations From an Expat
- How Puberty Kills Girls’ Confidence
- America Is Living James Madison’s Nightmare
- Christine Blasey Ford and the Search for a Standard of Proof
- The Tiny Blond Bible Teacher Taking on the Evangelical Political Machine
- Kavanaugh Bears the Burden of Proof