At the Munich Security Conference, Europe and the Trump administration stopped pretending to respect each other.
He has grades and test scores that I think should qualify him for the Ivy League—but he’s also white and upper-middle-class.
Some scientists think the Kabwe skull could be an evolutionary link between humans and Neanderthals. It hasn’t left the U.K. in nearly a century.
David Thomson’s fascinating, and frustrating, tour of gay subversion and female oppression in American movies
The animated film from Mamoru Hosoda is also a timely reflection on how societal expectations for Japanese fathers are slowly evolving.
- Live Event
- The Moment the Transatlantic Charade Ended
- Dear Therapist: I’m Worried the College-Admissions Process Is Rigged Against My Son
- Kaepernick Won. The NFL Lost.
- Scientists Are Totally Rethinking Animal Cognition
- The Last Days of the President
- How France Cut Heroin Overdoses by 79 Percent in 4 Years
- What Presidential Announcements Reveal About the Candidates
- The Bored Sex
- How Brexit Threatens Peace in Northern Ireland
- A Bold New Theory Proposes That Humans Tamed Themselves