Immigrants flock to the U.S. in pursuit of the American Dream. But does the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program mean a wake-up call for millions of undocumented Americans? In this episode of Radio Atlantic, reporter Jeremy Raff and editor Priscilla Alvarez join Jeffrey Goldberg and Matt Thompson to discuss what the suspension of DACA means for those directly affected ... and what it means for America as a whole.
Watch Jeremy Raff’s story on undocumented doctors in the U.S.:
- “DACA Med Students Face Uncertain Futures” (Jeremy Raff)
- “Immigration Hardliners Praise Trump for Ending DACA” (Priscilla Alvarez)
- “Trump Places a Risky Bet on Congress” (Russell Berman)
- “How the Democrats Lost Their Way on Immigration” (Peter Beinart)
- “Shipped to Timbuktu” (Reply All)
- “James, while John had had … ”
We want to hear what you think. Submit a letter to the editor or write to email@example.com.