Mississippi's Most Expensive Mansion
Spanish-Style Hacienda on an Island
Larry Ellison's Equestrian Estate
Location: Barryville, New York
Danish designer Thomas Juul-Hansen has been on a tear lately. He's been doing up the interiors for Neil Denari's HL23 and winning the contract for 135 apartments in Extell's 90-story Carnegie 57, both in New York City. His former Tribeca loft, with much of his design intact, is on the rental market for $5,800 per month. And now, a tranquil rural retreat he designed in upstate New York is up for sale for $1,100,000. The three-bedroom, three-bath contemporary measures 3,400 square feet and sits alone atop a treed promontory with views of the Delaware River below. The interiors are classic Juul-Hansen, with clean lines, minimal furnishings, and some seriously outsized fixtures. Let there be light.
- Barryville, New York [Town Residential]
- HL23 Renderings, Now With More Shiny Metal Orbs [Curbed NY]
- Midtown's 90-Story Carnegie 57 Drops Hints of What's to Come [Curbed NY]
- Live in Architect Thomas Juul-Hansen's Old Lost for $5,800/Month [Curbed NY]
- The Complete House of the Day Archive [The Atlantic Life]
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to email@example.com.