We want to make listening to our conversations with Ta-Nehisi Coates, David Frum and Caitlin Flanagan as simple as possible, so we’ve built a feed that sends each interview to your podcast app of choice, automatically.
For most of you on mobile phones, that should be as simple a clicking on this link: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:396633834/sounds.rss
On iPhones, you’ll likely get a prompt asking if you’d like to open the link in News. Click “yes,” and it’ll redirect you to your Podcasts app and prompt you to download a new podcast via link. Click OK, and you’re done.
If clicking the link above doesn’t work, you might need to update your iOS software. But regardless, you can add a new podcast manually by following these steps:
- Open your Podcasts app.
- Click “Library” in the bottom toolbar.
- Click “Edit” in the upper-right corner.
- Click “Add a Podcast by URL.”
- Paste the above link (here it is again: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:396633834/sounds.rss).
- Boom! Done.
- Hit “Add” on the bottom bar.
- Tap “Add Podcast Manually.”
- In the “Feed” field, paste the URL given above of the RSS feed.
- Hit “Subscribe” in the top right.
- Tap the + button in the top right.
- Tap “Add URL” in the top right.
- Paste the feed URL.
- Hit “Done.”
- Paste the feed URL into the search bar and hit “Search.” That was easy!
Unfortunately, you’re out of luck — Stitcher doesn’t support podcast links.
Same deal — no luck.
Are we missing your personal podcast app? Email us and tell us.
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.