A partnership between The Atlantic, the Aspen Institute, and the Newseum, the fourth annual Washington Ideas Forum gathered an audience of over 1,400 across two and half days of distinctive social events, main stage plenary sessions, and curated breakout meetings, further cementing its distinct reputation as DC's destination for fostering creative thinking about critical issues by some of the most newsworthy figures of our day.
To watch highlights of the event and read coverage of the program's conversations, please visit TheAtlantic.com's dedicated Special Report to read more. And, to access key findings from the Forum's breakout Working Summits on the morning of November 14, please select from one of the five topical sessions below:
- Working Summit on American Competitiveness
- Working Summit on Cities and Smart Energy Infrastructure
- Working Summit on Disruptive Technology
- Working Summit on Education in the 21st Century
- Working Summit on Health, Healthcare, and Wellness
Continue the conversation by tweeting your thoughts and ideas to #IdeasForum.
Hosted in Partnership With
Also in This Series
The Atlantic Festival
Expect to be challenged. Expect to be entertained. Expect the unexpected.