The Atlantic explored the impact that the election will have on the higher education sector and institutions across the country. Additionally, we examined the most consequential issues in higher education with university presidents who have backgrounds in government, and discussed how their experiences help them advance change.
Watch full session videos
- Tuesday, March 28
- 8:05 a.m.WelcomeRon Pressman, Chief Executive Officer, Institutional Financial Services, TIAA
Patrick Garrigan, Executive Director, AtlanticLIVE
- 8:10 a.m.Brief OverviewRon Brownstein, Senior Editor, The Atlantic
- 8:15 a.m.Leadership Imperatives Janet Napolitano, President, University of California
John Pistole, President, Anderson University
Waded Cruzado, President, Montana State University
With Ron Brownstein, The Atlantic
- 9:15 a.m.Inside WashingtonRon Brownstein, The Atlantic
- 9:50 a.m.Closing ThoughtsPatrick Garrigan, AtlanticLIVE
Featuring Graham Allison
and Jeffrey Goldberg
Graham Allison, Director of Harvard University's Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, and author of Destined for War: Can America and China Escape Thucydides’s Trap?, will join The Atlantic’s Editor in Chief Jeffrey Goldberg to explore the US-China relationship and see how war in East Asia can be avoided.
The Next Drugs:
An Atlantic Policy Update on Biosimilars
The Atlantic will convene key stakeholders to discuss the state of and future for biosimilars.