The Atlantic explored the impact that the election will have on the higher education sector and institutions across the country. Additionally, we examined the most consequential issues in higher education with university presidents who have backgrounds in government, and discussed how their experiences help them advance change.
Watch full session videos
- Tuesday, March 28
- 8:05 a.m.WelcomeRon Pressman, Chief Executive Officer, Institutional Financial Services, TIAA
Patrick Garrigan, Executive Director, AtlanticLIVE
- 8:10 a.m.Brief OverviewRon Brownstein, Senior Editor, The Atlantic
- 8:15 a.m.Leadership Imperatives Janet Napolitano, President, University of California
John Pistole, President, Anderson University
Waded Cruzado, President, Montana State University
With Ron Brownstein, The Atlantic
- 9:15 a.m.Inside WashingtonRon Brownstein, The Atlantic
- 9:50 a.m.Closing ThoughtsPatrick Garrigan, AtlanticLIVE
CityLab Baltimore will convene top urban stakeholders from around the country to discuss some of the most pressing issues US cities face.
For its ninth year, the Washington Ideas Forum will convene the nation's leaders, from politics and government to business and culture for two days of idea sharing and thought provoking conversation.