▼ Click the word "playlist" to access a full list of videos from this event.
In an age primed for personalization, our current health care system is undergoing changes that could redefine the role of patient data. While crucial for research and development, data can also help to provide more precise, safe and customized patient care.
The Atlantic brought health care experts, analysts and federal government representatives together to assess topics like protecting patient privacy, how data can facilitate patients’ ability to access and share their own health information and data’s impact on care delivery.
To see photos from this event, please visit our Facebook page.
8:00 a.m. Guest Arrival and Registration
8:30 a.m. Opening Remarks
- Margaret Low Smith, President, AtlanticLIVE
- Tanisha Carino, Vice President of U.S. Policy, GSK
- Donna R. Cryer, President and CEO, Global Liver Institute
- Stephen Smith, Chief Patient Advocate, Medidata Solutions Worldwide
- Dr. Marci Nielsen, CEO, Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative
- Christopher Boone, CEO, Health Data Consortium
- With Steve Clemons, Washington Editor-at-Large, The Atlantic
9:20 a.m. Headline Interview: Patients and Privacy
- Niall Brennan, Director & CMS Chief Data Officer at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- With Steve Clemons
9:55 a.m. Closing Remarks
- Margaret Low Smith
10:00 a.m. Program Conclusion
The Atlantic Festival
The Atlantic Festival returns Fall 2021.