Sir Paul McCartney said that he plans to talk to police about a phone hacking incident. The Los Angeles Times reports:
"Speaking at the Television Critics Assn. press tour about a Showtime special he is participating in, McCartney said, "Apparently, I have been hacked." The former Beatle did not say what paper he thought had hacked into his phones.
On Wednesday night, McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills also announced that her phone had been hacked by a reporter with the Trinity Mirror Group. In doing so, she brought a fresh round of suspicion to CNN host and former Daily Mirror editor Piers Morgan's involvement in phone hacking. In related phone hacking events, Sky News reports: "Daily Mail publisher says it is launching review of editorial procedures following phone hacking scandal."
This article is from the archive of our partner The Wire.