Today's question: Who said the following?
"(U)nder Byzantium and the Caliphate, all but a few of the Jews of Palestine sought refuge in conversion to Judaism's successor faiths: Christianity and Islam. As an ironic result, the homegrown descendants of Palestine's original Jewish population - the Palestinians -now suffer because newcomers proclaim them to be interlopers in lands they have inhabited from time immemorial."
1. Hamas leader Khaled Meshal
2. Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
3. Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke
4. Some crazy dude yelling outside the Port Authority bus terminal with newspaper stuffed down his pants;
5. Former U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Charles Freeman
Send your guess to email@example.com.
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.