I'm still on deadline -- these Atlantic stories are long. I was at a dinner last night with the founders of Twitter, and I have newfound appreciation for short-form. So, because of deadline pressure, here are the things I won't be discussing today:
1) Bibi's meeting with Obama, the culmination of Operation Desert Shmooze.
2) The Aspen Ideas Festival, the actual Operation Desert Shmooze.
3) The fact that it is 76 degrees in Aspen and 100 degrees in Washington.
4) NASA's new mission to reach out to Muslims.
5) The suit Joe Biden wore in Iraq, which struck me as unserious.
6) Glenn Greenwald.
Undoubtedly there is more. I will follow-up with other items I won't be discussing later on today.
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.