A reader puts it better than I can:
I know that nuance and irony are not Rush Limbaugh's strongest attributes, but talk about projection. He alleges that Obama's defense of the stimulus is aimed to, "never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or a wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong." Godwin's Law aside and taken out of the context of Nazism, this appears to be torn straight from the GOP playbook ever since Obama was elected. A point-for-point deconstruction:
1. Keep the public roiled into an angry froth to entice them to vote against their own interests
2. Never admit that your irresponsible policies and lockstep loyalty to the Bush platform was misguided or contributed heavily to the current crisis
3. All Democrats are evil; so are Democratic policies
4. Republican solutions are the only solution; there is no common ground. Ever.
5. Never accept blame for the current crisis; it all began when Obama took office
6. Obama is the greatest threat to our nation since Mao, Stalin, Hitler, etc.
We want to hear what you think about this article. Submit a letter to the editor or write to email@example.com.