- Worst Logo Ever: 402,400 page views
- Sarah Palin Does Not Understand Cap And Trade: 235,551 page views
- Chris Wallace, A Teenage Girl Interviewing The Jonas Brothers: 198,593 page views
- "My Favorite Memo Ever": 113,582 page views
- The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin: A Summary Before The Next Round: 98,642 page views
- Death Panels Without the Panels: 91,709 page views
- To Our Readers: 80,122 page views
- The Drunkest Nation: 80,055 page views
- The Cannabis Closet: The Parents II: 69,874 page views
- Follow-Up On Earlier Posts: 68,254
All this is according to Omniture Web Analytics. Traffic from posts with the same title (Quote For The Day, The View From Your Sickbed, Mental Health Break, etc) could not be differentiated. Such posts are therefore excluded from this ranking.
All in all, you get a glimpse of what succeeds online: masturbating priests, Matt Stone's potty mouth, Sarah Palin's gargantuan lies, taking a moment to make sense of Sarah Palin's gargantuan lies, Chris Wallace's fellatial non-journalism, shit-faced Brits, and stoned parents. But the logo that gave us over 400,000 pageviews?
So dirty you'll have to click: