The second known visitor to our solar system from another star is making quite an entrance.
The people of pre-colonial Puerto Rico did not disappear entirely—a new study shows that the island’s residents still carry bits of their DNA.
Requiring congressional approval would be good for Trump, good for his choice for national security adviser, and good for the country.
Meant to be welcoming, such events can make solo parents feel isolated.
After alleging that her ex-husband, Ryan Adams, derailed her career, the singer released her first single in a decade to address the feeling of losing control.
The small village of Kivalina is threatened on several fronts by a warming Arctic climate, as the ground it sits on erodes, and the animals the villagers rely on become more difficult to hunt.
- Live Event
- ‘This Is Clearly Coming From Outside the Solar System’
- When the Culture War Comes for the Kids
- We Spent 10 Months Investigating Kavanaugh. Here’s What We Found.
- Trump Is Not Well
- The Impact of Climate Change on Kivalina, Alaska
- The Problem With Sugar-Daddy Science
- The Game That Made Rats Jump for Joy
- How Ancient DNA Can Help Recast Colonial History
- Why Ex–Sanders Supporters Are Backing Warren
- Algorithms Are People