Mueller says the former Trump campaign chairman repeatedly lied about his interactions with Konstantin Kilimnik, a man with ties to Russian intelligence.
Advocates claim that the bill would pass with a supermajority in the Senate, but the majority leader says it’s dividing his caucus.
Four years later, it’s clear that the reforms advocated by 2014’s youth-led, pro-democracy protest movement won’t take shape.
Robert Mueller is closing in on the president and all his men.
In an interview with The Atlantic, the outgoing U.S. ambassador to the UN made the case for a values-driven foreign policy, and acknowledged daylight between her and the president.
- Live Event
- Millennials Didn’t Kill the Economy. The Economy Killed Millennials.
- Manafort, Cohen, and Individual 1 Are in Grave Danger
- It's Almost Impossible to Be a Mom in Television News
- The CRISPR Baby Scandal Gets Worse by the Day
- The 22 Best TV Shows of 2018
- A Close Reading of the 235-Page Comey Transcript
- The Reason Many Ultrarich People Aren’t Satisfied With Their Wealth
- Why New York Subway Lines Are Missing Countdown Clocks
- The Mysterious Return of Manafort’s ‘Russian Brain’
- Why Are Young People Having So Little Sex?