According to a new report, the White House separated many more families than it had previously acknowledged—and failed to keep track of those it separated.
Trump’s new missile defense strategy adds up to an effort to solve a political problem with expensive hardware.
A key activist group has quietly dropped its support for carbon-capture technology, which scientists say will be crucial to fighting global warming.
Political discord coupled with the lingering effects of 2017’s Hurricane Maria challenged the arrival of the famed musical.
Starting the process will rein in a president who is undermining American ideals—and bring the debate about his fitness for office into Congress, where it belongs.
Teachers on strike in Los Angeles, “Kiss a Ginger Day” in Ireland, a terror attack in Nairobi, fashion shows in Berlin and Paris, the “No Pants Subway Ride” in New York, and much more
- Live Event
- Waiting for a Shutdown to End in Disaster
- Impeach Donald Trump
- What People Actually Say Before They Die
- Why Democrats Have Suddenly Started Talking About Impeachment
- This Charge Is Different
- Trump’s Entire Shutdown Approach, Encapsulated in One Tweet
- Parenting Looks Nothing Like What the Experts Say
- How a Stroke Turned a 63-Year-Old Into a Rap Legend
- Trump’s Prayer-Rug Paranoia
- What Life Is Like When Corn Is off the Table