Three visions for a hypothetical pandemic memorial.
There is no perfectly safe way to gather. That said, here’s how to make the holiday less dangerous.
The question shouldn’t be whether the president can pardon himself but whether he can grant himself a pardon—and those are not the same thing.
In the aftermath of recent terrorist attacks, the French government has introduced new legislation that threatens the very freedoms it vows to defend.
The middle of a global pandemic might seem like a good time to cut back on holiday excess. But we live in America.
Fox News acknowledged Trump’s loss. Facebook and Twitter cracked down on election lies. But true believers can get their misinformation elsewhere.
- Live Event
- Hillbilly Elegy Is One of the Worst Movies of the Year
- France Is About to Become Less Free
- Hospitals Know What’s Coming
- Here Comes the COVID-19 Baby Bust
- Your Individually Rational Choice Is Collectively Disastrous
- Right-Wing Social Media Finalizes Its Divorce From Reality
- Don’t Subject Your Kids to Rudolph
- The End of the Pandemic Is Now in Sight
- It’s Time to Hunker Down
- Biden’s Sleepily Reassuring Appointments