Most speech, hateful or not, is protected by the Constitution. To pretend otherwise is foolhardy.
Bernie Sanders released a massive plan for a Green New Deal this week. What does it realistically tell us—and does it even help him?
Hulu’s latest British import is a delightful, openhearted comedy about a woman recovering from a nervous breakdown.
That old truism of American politics—“It’s the economy, stupid”—could come back to haunt the money-minded president in 2020.
The famed economist’s “shareholder theory” provides corporations with too much room to violate consumers’ rights and trust.
New Trump-administration rules stand to block the public from knowing anything about the treatment of migrant children in America’s detention facilities.
- Live Event
- Don’t Use These Free Speech Arguments Ever Again
- If Trump Were an Airline Pilot
- Why Is Joe Rogan So Popular?
- Trump Has Defected
- How Life Became an Endless, Terrible Competition
- Abolishing the Filibuster Is Unavoidable for Democrats
- Milton Friedman Was Wrong
- Denmark Learns What It’s Like to Be at the Center of Trump’s Attention
- For Democrats, When Does Climate Change … Actually Matter?
- Jay-Z Helped the NFL Banish Colin Kaepernick