A report that the Trump administration plans to define gender based on the appearance of infants runs counter to developmental biology and individual privacy.
Newt Gingrich turned partisan battles into bloodsport, wrecked Congress, and paved the way for Trump’s rise. Now he’s reveling in his achievements.
Marina Benjamin’s new memoir aims to soothe the sleepless.
The platform has cast itself as the internet’s kindest place. But users argue harassment is rampant, and employees say efforts to stem it aren’t funded well or prioritized.
The first U.S. novel to treat the 2016 election at length aims for timeliness rather than genuine insight into a dramatic political moment.
- Live Event
- Against a Federal Registry of Genitals
- Sanders and Warren Are Heading for a Stand-off
- Heidi Cruz Didn’t Plan for This
- Meet the Endoterrestrials
- It Will Take Millions of Years for Mammals to Recover From Us
- Fight Night With LeBron
- The Man Who Broke Politics
- The Bidet's Revival
- ‘Unwanted Sex,’ 20 Years Later
- The Republican Party Needs to Embrace Liberalism