President Trump might be able to keep the government closed indefinitely. But the new Democratic speaker can deny him use of the country’s most effective pulpit to make his case to the public.
Trump says ISIS is defeated, but an Islamic State attack in Syria on Wednesday killed four Americans.
Critics have raised fears that the pictures could be used for corporate surveillance, but this is a molehill on the mountain.
A new pop-up book imagines how Chicago’s ecosystem might evolve in a world with fewer humans.
The government closure has proven to be Shahira Knight's greatest challenge yet.
On January 7, a group of 334 competitors began the 41st annual Dakar Rally: a punishing 10-day 3,000-mile race across the Peruvian desert.
- Live Event
- Nancy Pelosi’s Power Move on the State of the Union
- Nancy Pelosi Is Winning
- What People Actually Say Before They Die
- ‘Intensive’ Parenting Is Now the Norm in America
- How a Stroke Turned a 63-Year-Old Into a Rap Legend
- Millennials Stare Into the Void, and Gillette Stares Back
- Trump's Chief Shutdown Negotiator Is Unknown to Most Americans
- Barr May Do Exactly What Trump Wants
- It Used to Be Okay for Parents to Play Favorites
- Photos From the 2019 Dakar Rally