Everything lawmakers needed to know about Trump and Russia was in the public record.
The British government is preparing to absorb millions of EU citizens into its immigration system after Brexit. Some fear that it’s a “crisis in waiting.”
The rocker’s fourth solo album has a big, bold sound and a mature, unapologetic take on desire.
Ramin Djawadi’s score helped make the show a hit—and brought unlikely fame to the composer.
Diamond snuffboxes, Moroccan lions, and a part of the Constitution that’s never been tested in the courts… until President Trump.
In the spirit of the day, I am obligated to share some of these adorable images of pups around the world.
- Live Event
- Your Pillows Might Be Killing Your Neck
- Even Without Mueller’s Report, Congress Had All the Facts It Needed
- Mueller Cannot Seek an Indictment. And He Must Remain Silent.
- National Puppy Day Photos
- Your AirPods Will Die Soon
- A Veteran’s Message to Congress: ‘I Am Not Honored. I Am Disgusted.’
- A Secret Database of Child Abuse
- John Oliver’s Weak Case for Callout Culture
- Instagram Is the Internet’s New Home for Hate
- Imagining Trump’s America Without Robert Mueller