In a Saturday tweetstorm, the president complained that “too many voices are being destroyed” by social media, amid an ongoing controversy about the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’s use of Twitter.
The former UN secretary general became a proponent of diplomatic interventions to alleviate human suffering. Annan died Saturday at the age of 80.
He’s lying about it, too. What should I do?
It’s always awkward when he meets with Angela Merkel.
John Correia wants you to prepare for the worst day of your life.
Flowers carpet Brussels, a farewell is bid to Aretha Franklin, abandoned share bikes find homes in Germany, a cardboard Viking church collapses in Liverpool, a bridge collapses in Italy, and much more.
- Live Event
- Trump’s Implicit Defense of Alex Jones Is an Echo of Birtherism
- An Admiral Speaks Out
- The Nastiest Feud in Science
- What If a Female CEO Acted Like Elon Musk?
- This Is Anxiety
- The Cognitive Biases Tricking Your Brain
- Remember When You Could Call the Time?
- Dude, She’s (Exactly 25 Percent) Out of Your League
- How Trump Radicalized ICE
- Can Britain Deal With ‘No Deal’?