The two Democratic leaders went to the White House for a negotiation, ended up with a public fight, and left all smiles with a political gift from the president.
The company may cede control of what it censors outright while restricting the reach of “borderline” content.
Why is a relatively straightforward multilateral agreement that has no legal standing causing such controversy?
New technologies are making war even more horrific.
The answer may depend on your background.
National Geographic magazine has announced the winning entries in its annual photo competition.
- Live Event
- The Real Roots of American Rage
- A Brawl With the President on Live TV
- What Sundar Pichai Couldn’t Explain to Congress
- Trump’s Reality Show in the Oval Office
- Winners of the 2018 National Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year Contest
- Congresswoman, Interrupted
- The Golden Age of Rich People Not Paying Their Taxes
- The Grim Future of Urban Warfare
- The 23 Best Albums of 2018
- Two Questions About a Surreal Oval Office Exchange