Mueller says the former Trump campaign chairman repeatedly lied about his interactions with Konstantin Kilimnik, a man with ties to Russian intelligence.
Advocates claim that the bill would pass with a supermajority in the Senate, but the majority leader says it’s dividing his caucus.
Four years later, it’s clear that the reforms advocated by 2014’s youth-led, pro-democracy protest movement won’t take shape.
Robert Mueller is closing in on the president and all his men.
In an interview with The Atlantic, the outgoing U.S. ambassador to the UN made the case for a values-driven foreign policy, and acknowledged daylight between her and the president.
- Live Event
- A Close Reading of the 235-Page Comey Transcript
- Manafort, Cohen, and Individual 1 Are in Grave Danger
- Millennials Didn’t Kill the Economy. The Economy Killed Millennials.
- Why New York Subway Lines Are Missing Countdown Clocks
- The 22 Best TV Shows of 2018
- Sometimes I Wish the Obamas Wouldn’t ‘Go High’
- As Good an Attorney General as We’re Likely to Get
- Neil deGrasse Tyson and the Careers That Weren’t
- The Mysterious Return of Manafort’s ‘Russian Brain’
- The CRISPR Baby Scandal Gets Worse by the Day