The president offered three-year protections for “Dreamers” and immigrants with protective status in exchange for $5.7 billion in border-wall funding. Democrats rejected it out of hand.
Though some describe themselves as the “counterculture within the movement,” many members of nonreligious and left-leaning pro-life groups feel welcome at the largely Christian, conservative event.
A growing number of self-proclaimed experts promise they can teach anyone how to make a passive income selling cheap Chinese goods in the internet's largest store. Not everyone’s getting rich quick.
The president used the closures as justification for skipping the World Economic Forum, in Davos. But he’s never shown a desire to engage with voters or leaders who challenge him.
In its 15th go-around, the New York City Winter Jazzfest featured newly mature musical hybrids and a refreshing number of women artists getting their due.
- Live Event
- The Mayor of Covington, Kentucky, Explains What His City Stands For
- The President’s Hostage Attempt Is Going Miserably Wrong
- What People Actually Say Before They Die
- Impeach Donald Trump
- Amazon Ruined Online Shopping
- How a Stroke Turned a 63-Year-Old Into a Rap Legend
- What It’s Like for Secular, Liberal Pro-lifers at the March for Life
- Trump’s ‘Major’ Border Deal Is No Deal for Democrats
- How to Stop a Bird-Murdering Cat
- Why Tamika Mallory Won’t Condemn Farrakhan