Although the effort to rebuild Puerto Rico has made progress, the island is still confronting questions of status, economics, and emigration that Hurricane Maria helped expose.
On Chris, the rising French star refines her subversion of synth-pop nostalgia.
Breaking with his predecessors from both parties, Trump has ratcheted down admissions of those fleeing persecution to their lowest levels in decades.
Since coming forward with allegations against Brett Kavanaugh, the professor has faced doxxings and death threats. Now she’s also been given a misguided ultimatum to testify.
A close flyby with a small galaxy hundreds of millions of years ago sent ripples through our own that astronomers can still observe today.
For nearly six months now, Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip have been staging weekly demonstrations along the border between Gaza and Israel—protests they call “the Great March of Return.”
- Live Event
- How Puberty Kills Girls’ Confidence
- Why So Many Smart People Aren’t Happy
- The Logical Fallacy of Christine Blasey Ford’s ‘Choice’
- The Tiny Blond Bible Teacher Taking on the Evangelical Political Machine
- The Nastiest Feud in Science
- The Situation in Puerto Rico Is Untenable
- Why Schools Are Banning Yoga
- I Believe Her
- Geologists Are Feuding About the Collapse of Civilization
- A 558-Million-Year-Old Mystery Has Been Solved