After several days of comparative restraint, President Trump argued that if his Supreme Court nominee had really tried to assault Christine Blasey Ford, she would have filed a police report.
Jacques Audiard’s adaptation of Patrick deWitt’s novel stars Joaquin Phoenix and John C. Reilly as a pair of hired guns growing sick of their work.
The question isn’t whether he can win confirmation—it’s whether he can defend against the charge he faces in a manner that is both persuasive and honorable.
Judge Bobby Shepherd of the Eighth Circuit has upheld, for now, two Missouri laws restricting abortion that are virtually identically to those struck down in 2016 by the Supreme Court.
The founders belived a federal institution focused on civic education could help unite a fractured country.
A White Walker roams Northern Ireland, flooding threatens parts of the U.S. and Mali, a Japanese satellite visits an asteroid, American bison are raised in Mexico, and much more.
- Live Event
- How Puberty Kills Girls’ Confidence
- What Teens Think of the Kavanaugh Accusations
- Why So Many Smart People Aren’t Happy
- The Magical-Thinking Defenses of Brett Kavanaugh
- Kavanaugh Bears the Burden of Proof
- The Kavanaugh Confirmation Process Is Getting Even Uglier
- Wealthy L.A. Schools' Vaccination Rates Are as Low as South Sudan's
- What Paul Manafort Knows
- I Believe Her
- The Logical Fallacy of Christine Blasey Ford’s ‘Choice’