The testimony of attorneys Michael Cohen and Don McGahn could pose major problems for the president—a risk exacerbated by the chaos on his defense team.
Millions of elite viewers still tune into the Sunday-morning talk shows, watching top Trump administration officials spin and spar.
The Trump administration has ended a civilian aid program in the country, but the cost of the counter-ISIS fight far outweighs those savings.
The freedom of adulthood makes parents lose touch with dread, and emptying the nest offers a certain, and sometimes unwelcome, return to it.
In August of 1968, the Soviet Union sent 2,000 tanks and thousands of Warsaw Pact troops into Czechoslovakia to seize control and put down its growing pro-democratic government.
- Live Event
- America’s Invisible Pot Addicts
- Are Trump’s Lawyers an Asset or a Liability?
- The First Lesson of Marriage 101: There Are No Soul Mates
- Why It Feels So Terrible to Drop Your Kid at College
- Fresno’s Mason-Dixon Line
- The Nastiest Feud in Science
- What If a Female CEO Acted Like Elon Musk?
- The Lazy Trope of the Unethical Female Journalist
- The Enduring Appeal of the ‘Fake Relationship’ Rom-Com
- Senator Burr’s Shortcomings Are Showing