"Rich people don't get their own 'better' firefighters, or at least they aren't supposed to.”
The total number of smartphone users worldwide will reach an estimated 3 billion this year—a look at the smartphone landscape.
Contrary to popular belief, they weren’t exceptionally prone to head injuries, and certainly no more so than early humans.
Lee Chang-dong’s new film paints a deft and intimate portrait of a young generation beset by economic desperation.
In an unprecedented move, the Vatican intervened this week to scuttle a vote on proposed changes to bishop oversight.
Some progressives are blaming a single demographic group for a string of losses in the midterm elections—but that distorts the actual results.
- Live Event
- Why Are Young People Having So Little Sex?
- Kim Kardashian's Private Firefighters Expose America’s Fault Lines
- There Is No Progressive Majority in America
- The Media Barely Covered One of the Worst Storms to Hit U.S. Soil
- The ‘Madman’ Behind Trump’s Trade Theory
- Not All White Women
- Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?
- The Myth Of the Traumatized Neanderthal
- Amazon’s HQ2 Spectacle Isn’t Just Shameful—It Should Be Illegal
- The Significance of Michelle Obama’s Fertility Story