As participation in civic life has dwindled, so has public faith in the country’s system of government.
The Kavanaugh allegations led me to reach out to the man who had assaulted me decades before.
As the United Arab Emirates’ bloody war against the Houthis drags on, it’s also playing a key role in the fight against al-Qaeda.
“They just keep saying ‘Boys will be boys.’ But I’m in high school—I don’t want that to happen to me.”
Not only written narratives have stood the test of time.
Former Olympic sprinter Tommie Smith reflects on his legacy and the resurgence of activism in sports.
- Live Event
- My Rapist Apologized
- Kavanaugh Bears the Burden of Proof
- Donald Trump Might Be the ‘Client From Hell’
- A Warning From Europe: The Worst Is Yet to Come
- What Ecstasy Does to Octopuses
- How Puberty Kills Girls’ Confidence
- The Tiny Blond Bible Teacher Taking on the Evangelical Political Machine
- Who Stands to Benefit From the New Leak About Rod Rosenstein?
- What Teens Think of the Kavanaugh Accusations
- Americans Aren’t Practicing Democracy Anymore