The sentencing ended a saga that began with a dramatic FBI raid and led Cohen to implicate the president in criminal misconduct.
Conservative Christian leaders are a major force behind criminal-justice legislation being considered in the Senate. But black and progressive clergy see danger in allying with the president, even on this issue.
Mary Queen of Scots promises heady feminism, but it endorses a pernicious idea: Whatever else she might achieve, a woman who is not a mother is to be pitied.
“We weren’t expecting it because we never knew it was happening.”
An election marked by gerrymandering, allegations of voter suppression, and legislative power grabs highlights the electoral reality of the GOP.
National Geographic magazine has announced the winning entries in its annual photo competition.
- Live Event
- Trump Moves to Deport Vietnam War Refugees
- The Real Roots of American Rage
- Michael Cohen Sentenced to Three Years for Lies, ‘Blind Loyalty’ to Trump
- The New Authoritarians Are Waging War on Women
- Congresswoman, Interrupted
- How the Minority Wins
- What Google’s CEO Couldn’t Explain to Congress
- Trump Steals a Page From Newt Gingrich
- Parents Are Biased Against Even Quality ‘Urban’ Schools
- An Upheaval at the Ends of the World