Putin’s decision to reference William Browder at the post-summit press conference provided even more evidence that a 2016 meeting between Trump-campaign officials and a Russian lawyer was blessed by the Kremlin.
The Republican ad assault on Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi is now in its 12th year, but it may not work in the ‘18 mid-terms.
In her first songs since the Manchester bombing, the singer has triumphed with a rare pop commodity: inscrutability.
It can get aggressive.
It’s not clear whether the omission was intended, but the meaning of a key exchange is dramatically altered as a result.
- Live Event
- 1 The White House Transcript Is Missing the Most Explosive Part of the Trump–Putin Press Conference
- 2 Putin’s Big Tell?
- 3 Barack Obama Breaks His Silence
- 4 When a DNA Test Shatters Your Identity
- 5 Trump’s Crisis of Legitimacy
- 6 It’s Time for Trump Voters to Face the Bitter Truth
- 7 Trump's Annual Summer Meltdown
- 8 Have They No Sense of Decency?
- 9 This Is the Moment of Truth for Republicans
- 10 There Is Only One Trump Scandal