How online shopping and cheap prices are filling people's homes with junk
Justin Lin’s indie about a group of bad teenagers in suburbia hit theaters in 2003, complicating the question of Asian American representation in Hollywood in ways that still resonate deeply today.
Protesters toppled the 1913 statue Monday night, making it the latest Civil War memorial to be removed either by government or by demonstrators acting on their own.
Past efforts to attract women to welding have had underwhelming results. New programs aim to change that.
With Camille Preaker, Zoe Barnes, and Rory Gilmore, Hollywood’s depictions of women reporters have never been further from reality.
Hyperinflation, rationing, shortages of power, water, and medicine, low wages, lack of jobs, and years of a worsening crisis have driven hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans to leave their ailing country behind.
- Live Event
- America’s Invisible Pot Addicts
- ‘We Are All Accumulating Mountains of Things’
- The Lazy Trope of the Unethical Female Journalist
- The Isolating Life of Parenting a Potential Psychopath
- The Dramatic Fall of Silent Sam, UNC’s Confederate Monument
- What If a Female CEO Acted Like Elon Musk?
- When Your Child Is a Psychopath
- Madonna’s Tone-Deaf Tribute to Aretha Franklin
- If Trump Said the N Word
- Fresno’s Mason-Dixon Line