An election marked by gerrymandering, allegations of voter suppression, and legislative power grabs highlights the electoral reality of the GOP.
The retiring House speaker leaves behind a near-trillion-dollar debt and a Trumpian GOP.
The 2018 spike in acute flaccid myelitis has peaked, but the quest to understand this debilitating illness continues.
“We weren’t expecting it because we never knew it was happening.”
The animated film, which features an impressive ensemble, is exuberant and inventive in a way that many big-screen comic-book projects forget to be.
National Geographic magazine has announced the winning entries in its annual photo competition.
- Live Event
- The Real Roots of American Rage
- The New Authoritarians Are Waging War on Women
- How the Minority Wins
- Trump Steals a Page From Newt Gingrich
- What Google’s CEO Couldn’t Explain to Congress
- Parents Are Biased Against Even Quality ‘Urban’ Schools
- An Upheaval at the Ends of the World
- Congresswoman, Interrupted
- Americans Are Weirdly Obsessed With Paper Towels
- Hollywood Still Doesn’t Know What to Make of Childless Women