A criminal complaint filed Friday charges a Russian national, employed by firm linked to Vladimir Putin and Russian intelligence, with helping direct interference in the 2018 midterm elections.
The president’s praise for a congressman who assaulted a reporter is an act of desperation by a man contemplating the potential consequences of defeat at the polls.
Kanye and Kim have not broken up.
This muted film adaptation of the literary forger Lee Israel’s memoir finds something to love in its hard-drinking, sharp-tongued protagonist.
Olympia Moy, a 35-year-old activist, on trying to turn her parents' music school into more of a community gathering place
A royal visit to Australia, a Napoleonic-battle reenactment in Spain, marijuana legalization in Canada, fall colors in Japan and Europe, and much more
- Live Event
- Heidi Cruz Didn’t Plan for This
- The Republican Party Moves Beyond Hypocrisy
- Trump Hits the Panic Button
- How Tom Steyer Built the Biggest Political Machine You’ve Never Heard Of
- Was Gary Hart Set Up?
- Americans Strongly Dislike PC Culture
- Kamala Harris’s Trump-Size Tax Plan
- The Experts Were Wrong About the Middle East
- The Man Who Broke Politics
- Women in the U.S. Can Now Get Safe Abortions by Mail