Faced with sexual-assault allegations, he has been more aggressive in fighting for his Supreme Court nomination than most of his predecessors.
Republicans in Washington are committed to getting Trump’s Supreme Court nominee confirmed.
A week after the Syrian military mistakenly shot down a Russian plane, Moscow said Israel was ultimately to blame.
Through in-depth interviews with some of today’s biggest thinkers and leaders in technology, politics, business and the arts, we will illuminate new ideas, and grapple with the most consequential issues of our time.
Gunmen killed 25 people, including civilians on Saturday.
The 185th Oktoberfest beer festival opened in Munich this weekend, and organizers are expecting more than 6 million visitors over the next two weeks.
- Live Event
- A Warning From Europe: The Worst Is Yet to Come
- The Myth of Authoritarian Competence
- Rosenstein’s Departure Is a National Emergency
- How The Great Gatsby Explains Trump
- My Rapist Apologized
- The Republican Rush to Confirm Kavanaugh Backfired
- No One Knows Exactly What Would Happen If Mosquitoes Were to Disappear
- A Credibility Crisis in Food Science
- When Gut Bacteria Change Brain Function
- Brett Kavanaugh’s Unusual Role in Defending Himself