A group of 16 Democrats have signed a letter pledging to vote for new House leadership, but they have no viable alternative to the California representative.
With the new ‘Fantastic Beasts’ movie, the Harry Potter author is making some inexplicable and unnecessary additions to her beloved wizarding universe.
Another big project has found that only half of studies can be repeated. And this time, the usual explanations fall flat.
I’m tired of feeling like I’m putting more effort into our relationship than he is.
Michael Bloomberg’s donation to the institution has been heralded as transformational. But the colleges that are struggling the most rarely get such game-changing gifts.
The civil-liberties organization has taken a stand against stronger due-process protections in campus tribunals that undermines its own principles.
- Live Event
- The Fleeting Magic of Scholastic Book Fairs
- Why Are Young People Having So Little Sex?
- The Democrats’ White-People Problem
- The Art of Woke Wellness
- Psychology’s Replication Crisis Is Running Out of Excuses
- The ACLU Declines to Defend Civil Rights
- For 4,000 Years, Termites Have Been Building Something Incredible in Brazil
- ‘If We Pass Medicare for All, I’m Going to Be Silent as a Lamb’
- The End of the American Order
- J. K. Rowling and the Curse of the Prequel Series