If Democrats want to address simmering middle-class anger, they need to deliver justice.
If the U.K. left the EU as planned, it wouldn’t take part in this week’s elections. But nothing about Brexit has gone as planned.
In a sting video, the head of Austria’s far-right Freedom Party is seen soliciting illegal donations from a Russian billionaire.
The National Book Award–winning author writes complex teenage protagonists whose real-life counterparts have long faced literary erasure.
New laws in New York and elsewhere could keep women out of prison for crimes against their abusers.
The re-release of a classic novel about Japanese Americans’ incarceration during World War II is an opportunity to reflect on the nation’s persistent internal conflicts.
- Live Event
- It’s Time to Hold American Elites Accountable for Their Abuses
- End the Plague of Secret Parenting
- Why So Many Women Choose Abortion Over Adoption
- The Complicated Cliché of ‘Bran the Broken’
- Game of Thrones’ Final Rebuke of Anger
- Medieval People Were Already Ruining Fish
- Did Viewers Win or Lose in Game of Thrones?
- You Can’t ‘Starve’ Cancer, but You Might Help Treat It With Food
- A Waste of 1,000 Research Papers
- A Russia Scandal Even Populists Couldn’t Stomach