Sure, the job is terrible—but that’s not new. What’s different is that this president can’t use the same leverage that predecessors such as George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton did.
Black holes are somehow able to grow constantly without changing their size. Physics might finally be able to explain why.
Two new studies show how certain animals can adapt to the din of human activity in surprising ways.
Some who enter this president's service are changed for the worse. Others have been that way all along.
Other countries swear by brooms, mops, and sponges. The U.S. prefers something more disposable.
A prison beauty contest in Brazil, a 3D-printed e-motorcycle in Germany, the state funeral of former President George H. W. Bush, SantaCon in New York City, “yellow vest” protests in Paris, and much more.
- Live Event
- The Real Roots of American Rage
- Why Trump Can’t Find Anyone to Be His Chief of Staff
- Serving Trump Revealed Who John Kelly Always Was
- Trump Doesn’t Want a Chief of Staff
- The 22 Best TV Shows of 2018
- The Radical Helplessness of the New Doctor Who
- When Elon Musk Switches on ‘Insane Mode’
- What Keeps Black Holes From Expanding Everywhere?
- Millennials Didn’t Kill the Economy. The Economy Killed Millennials.
- The Dangerous ‘New Phase’ for Donald Trump