For the record:
- Last night's panel discussion with Jim Lehrer on the News Hour about China, Obama, et cetera, here;
- Also last night on BBC America with Matt Frei, also about Obama and China, here;
- This morning on CSPAN Washington Journal, with Bill Scanlan, also about Obama and China, not on line at the moment but I will find it at some point (here);
- Interview last week on The Kindle Chronicles, with Len Edgerly, about e-reading devices, here;
- Radio interview two weeks ago, when I was in Australia, with Margaret Throsby of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation -- closest U.S. counterpart would be Terry Gross -- here. Her interviews are Fresh Air-like in combining policy and personal info. Also discussing my upcoming collaboration with the U.S. Studies Centre at the University of Sydney on future-of-media issues, a topic for another day.
- Charlie Rose this evening, with Elizabeth Economy and Nicholas Burns.