- October 26th, 9am - Harrisburg, PA, Crowne Plaza Hotel
- October 26th, 2pm - Lima, OH, Veterans Memorial Civic Center
- October 26th, 7:30pm - Waukesha, WI Waukesha Expo Center
- October 28th, 11am - Jacksonville, FL, Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
- October 28th, 3:30pm - Duluth, GA, Gwinnett Center
- October 28th, 7:30pm - Greenville, SC, Carolina First Center
That will take him through at least four states that are seeing competitive Senate and House races, with Republicans, at this point, apparently on the rise.
Gingrich's stated goal is to recruit 10 million new voters by Election Day to vote for "candidates who support job creation policies."
This article available online at: