Radio Iowa's Kay Henderson watched the news and found herself saturated.
At the end of the Des Moines’ NBC affiliate’s six o’clock newscast (the WHO TV newscast break after sports):
1. Clinton ad (the “it’s the economy stupid” ad: -- all white people, lots of seniors)
2. Huckabee ad (the faith ad; embraces a black child in a classroom)
3. Obama ad (the bio ad)
4. Romney ad (the experience ad; all white people)
5. Edwards ad (the generations ad; all white women, plus two kids)
6. Fred Thompson (the bio ad)
Anchors come back on screen to quickly say goodbye.
7. Clinton economy ad again
This article available online at: