Sen. Obama delivered David Letterman's top-ten list via the bird this afternoon. Here, courtesy of the folks at CBS News, are the top ten surprising facts about Barack Obama.
10. My first act as President will be to stop the fighting between Lauren and Heidi on the Hills.
9. In the Illinois primary, I accidentally voted for Kucinich.
8. When I tell my kids to clean their room I finish with, "I'm Barack Obama and I approved this Message."
7. Throughout High School I was consistently voted "Barackiest"
6. Earlier today, I bowled a 39
5. I have canceled all my appearances the day the Sex and the City movie opens.
4. It's the birthplace of Fred Astaire (sorry that's a surprising fact about Omaha)
3. W are tirelessly working to get the endorsement of Kentucky Derby favorite, Colonel John
2. This has nothing to do with the Top Ten, but what the heck is up with Paula Abdul.
1. I have not slept since October.