Here is the Obama campaign's first take on its next moves:
(1) Fight fight fight. Aggressively contrast Obama with Clinton; make the contrasts sharper; throw elbows where needed.
(2) Adopt an underdog’s crouch; run the campaign as if it’s a life or death struggle between the forces of good and evil;
(3) Try to force voters to see the Obama campaign as a movement that is threatened by the establishment, much like the civil rights movement was threatened by the establishment;
(4) Use Obama’s force of personality
(5) Try to urge black voters in South Carolina not to let Clinton and Washington take “this moment” away from you
(6) Figure out what the heck happened to their field program; why they lost women
(7) Allow Clinton to have her victory for a day, and then re-engage.