So this my last week with you guys for a while. I'll still be post a few times a week, but I'm handing the blog over to a great crew. In no particular order we have...
- Chris Jackson on the world of books.
- Shani-O on whatever she fucking feels like.
- Sara Mayeux on history and politics
- BreakerBaker on visual art
- Ann Friedman on whatever she fucking feels like.
- Andy Hall on history.
- Michael Chabon on the perils of being a bad-ass.
- Neil Drumming broadcasting live from Sundance.
- Oliver Wang on politics and culture.
- Julianne Hing on immigration (I think) and criminal justice.
- Brendan Koerner on whatever he fucking feels like.
This article available online at: