1. It's good to have a personal page back. That means... more posts about professional wrestling. And physics. And Bob Cohn won't suspect a thing. So don't tell him. The site is fabulous. It was designed in-house, led by Betsy Ebersole. Her team includes
Clarissa Rappoport-Hankins, James Aspinwall, Lisa Fogelman, Josh West, Olayinka Adetoye (who designed a kick-butt content management system), and Llewellyn Hinkes-Jones. Thanks to all. This sparkles.
2. An observation: the picture of me to the right will be changed forthwith. I am not bald in real life. I am slightly vain in real life.
3. DisQus is an awesome interactive tool, and I'd encourage everyone to sign up for an account.
4. I'm having an e-mail argument with a senior GOP aide about the CBO and premiums, and I hope to post it on the blog later today.
5. Since this site apparently does not contain a link to my Twitter feed, even as it describes my Twitter feed, I'm at @marcambinder. If you're a friend, you can also try to subscribe to @ambindermarc.