Here's a snapshot of a worship schedule at the Pentagon, put out by the office of the Pentagon chaplain (bold is mine):
Religious Prayer and Worship Services: (Quick Reference)
- Catholic Confession at 1115 hrs, Monday - Friday in room 1E438.
- Catholic Mass at 1130 hrs, Monday - Friday in the Chapel - 1E438.
- Episcopal service is each Wednesday at 1230 hrs, Chapel room -1E438.
- Hindu Service at 1230 each Thursday in the Chapel - 1E438.
- Jewish Lunch and Learn each Tuesday at 1200 hrs in the Air Force Chaplains Office, room 5D242.
- Jewish Service and Bible study at 1230 hrs each Friday - 1E438.
- Latter Day Saints service (LDS) on 1st, 3rd and 4th Wednesdays at 1200 hrs in Room 2D472; 2nd
Wednesday at 1030 hrs in 2D472.
- Muslim service is at 1400 hrs each Friday and prayers are offered Monday - Thursday at 1400 in the Memorial Chapel - Room 1E438.
You see, what happens is this: First radical Muslims disguised as patriotic American military officers take over Room 1E438, and then, before you know it, they've conquered Room 1E437, and Room 1E439, and from there... well, you know how this ends. These rooms, of course, are holy, because Muslims once attacked the Pentagon. It is hard to believe that Muslims are alllowed to pray in the building they attacked. This is all happening because President Obama was born in Kenya. And yes, it's true that Muslims were allowed to hold religious services in the Pentagon during the presidency of George W. Bush (as the above document attests), but this is because George W. Bush was also born in Kenya.
This article available online at: