The candidates are back on the campaign trail, following the third, and final, debate on Wednesday night.
It’s Thursday, October 20—the election is now less than three weeks away. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are returning to the campaign trail to deliver their final pitch to voters, ahead of Election Day. We’ll bring you the latest updates from the trail, as events unfold. Also see our continuing coverage:
- David A. Graham on the most irresponsible thing ever said in a presidential debate.
- David Frum on what Hillary Clinton revealed in the third debate.
- Ronald Brownstein on how Hillary Clinton can shift resources from the old to the young.
- Russell Berman explores Trump’s ethics reform package.
- James Fallows assesses the unsuitability of Trump’s instincts.
- Russell Berman on the Clinton emails.