The candidates are back on the campaign trail, following the third, and final, debate on Wednesday night.
It’s Saturday, October 22—the election is now less than three weeks away. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are back on the campaign trail to deliver their final pitch to voters, ahead of Election Day. We’ll bring you the latest updates from the trail, as events unfold. Also see our continuing coverage:
- David Frum on how a principled conservative might vote.
- Russell Berman on Hillary Clinton’s Morocco “pay-to-play” controversy.
- Vann Newkirk on the fight over Obamacare after Obama.
- David A. Graham on the most irresponsible thing ever said in a presidential debate.
- Ronald Brownstein on how Clinton can shift resources from the old to the young.
- Russell Berman explores Trump’s ethics reform package.
- James Fallows assesses the unsuitability of Trump’s instincts.
- Russell Berman on the Clinton emails.