High-Growth Business Forum
Washington, DC / December 7, 2011
The Atlantic will host a one-day forum in Washington, D.C., on December 7th to explore the role that high-growth businesses play as our economy recovers. The event will feature panel discussions, keynote speeches, and case studies demonstrating the power of high-growth business in fueling the economy.
The Atlantic will host a one-day forum in Washington, D.C., on December 7th to explore the role that high-growth businesses play as our economy recovers. The event will feature panel discussions, keynote speeches, and case studies demonstrating the power of high-growth business in fueling the economy. View a full list of High Growth Business Forum speakers and program agenda.
Watch footage from the event by accessing the players below.
Keynotes - Remarks by Senator Mary Landrieu and Headline Interview with SBA Administrator Karen Mills
CEO Case Studies - David Boyce (Fundly); Seth Goldman (Honest Tea); Jeff Zimman (Posit Science); and Paul Hurley (ideeli)
Panel Discussions - "High-Growth Business Innovation in the Global Marketplace;" "Challenges to Recovery and Prosperity for the High-Growth Business Sector;" and "Creating Opportunities for High-Growth Businesses and Entrepreneurs"
- Joshua Bivens Economist Economic Policy Institute
- Dave Boyce Chief Executive Officer Fundly
- Jim Clifton Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gallup
- Jonathan Dowst Senior Vice President, Small Business Lending Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bill Dunkelberg Chief Economist National Federation of Independent Businesses
- Matthew S. Erskine U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Economic Development and Chief Operating Officer U.S. Economic Development Administration
- Connie Evans President and Chief Executive Officer Association for Enterprise Opportunity
- Seth Goldman TeaEO Honest Tea
- Paul Hurley Chief Executive Officer ideeli
- Mary Landrieu U.S. Senator, Louisiana United States Senate
- Brink Lindsey Senior Scholar, Research and Policy Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Karen Mills Administrator United States Small Business Administration
- Daniel Runde William A. Schreyer Chair and Director, Project on Prosperity and Development Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Gary Shapiro President and Chief Executive Officer Consumer Electronics Association
- Philippe L. Sommer Director, Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
- Jeffrey Zimman Co-Founder and Chairman Posit Science