Energy Innovation Summit
Washington, District of Columbia / February 24 – 26, 2014
The Atlantic was pleased to serve as the Platinum Media Partner of ARPA-E's Fifth Annual Energy Innovation Summit in Washington, D.C.
In its fifth year, the ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit attracted more than 2,200 attendees for conversations focused on new and effective energy technology advancements to secure the nation's global technology leadership. The premier event dedicated to transformative energy solutions, the Summit brought together a range of public and private sector leaders to discuss cutting-edge energy issues and build relationships to help move technologies into the marketplace.
The Atlantic was pleased to serve as the Summit's Platinum Media Partner and to participate in the live discussions surrounding the Summit on and off the stage.
ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit
Monday, February 24 - Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Gaylord National Harbor, Maryland
- Steve Clemons Editor-in-Chief, AtlanticLIVE, and Washington Editor-at-Large The Atlantic
- David Crane President and Chief Executive Officer NRG Energy
- Bart Gordon Partner K&L Gates
- Cheryl Martin Acting Director ARPA-E
- Mariana Mazzucato Professor of Economics and RM Phillips Chair in Science and Technology Policy University of Sussex
- Ernest Moniz Secretary U.S. Department of Energy
- John Podesta Counselor to the President The White House
- Carmichael Roberts General Partner North Bridge Venture Partners
- Barbara Snyder President Case Western Reserve University