AtlanticLIVE events bring The Atlantic to life through intelligent conversations with thought leaders and engaged audiences. Whether in the form of week-long festivals, multi-underwriter forums, or single-underwriter dinners, AtlanticLIVE events are characterized by meaningful content, unique perspectives, and first-class execution by a dedicated team of professionals.
A working calendar of our exciting 2014 programs is available to download here.
TENTPOLE ATLANTIC EVENTS
Aligning closely with The Atlantic’s editorial content, these typically multi-day festivals are built around the same issues and themes explored in the magazine–and timed accordingly.
- New York Ideas May 5-6, 2014
- Spotlight: Health June 24-27, 2014
- Aspen Ideas Festival June 27-July 3, 2014
- The Atlantic Meets the Pacific October 2-4, 2013
- CityLab October 6-8, 2013
- Washington Ideas Forum November 12-14, 2013 / October 28-30, 2014
ATLANTIC FORUMS + SUMMITS
Each Atlantic Forum and Summit gathers 150-300+ thought leaders for robust discussions on critical issues.
- Start-Up City: Miami Pitch Session/a> December 9, 2013
- Start-Up City: Miami February 6, 2014
- The Economy Summit: Debt and Recovery March 18, 2014
- Small Business Forum
- Energy and Infrastructure Super Summit
- Health Care Forum
- Technologies in Education Reform
- Food + Life Forum
- Big Science Summit
- America Works Summit: Jobs, Growth, and U.S. Competitiveness
SIGNATURE WASHINGTON EVENTS
Social gatherings with a distinct Atlantic touch– a diverse mix of attendees, authoritative editorial sidebars, an equal mix of celebration and substance.
PROFILES IN LEADERSHIP SERIES
Profiles in Leadership events feature one-on-one interviews between an Atlantic editor and an industry leader in that field.
CUSTOM FRANCHISES + EVENTS
Our team of event professionals applies all the best practices from our successful marquee programs to our bespoke events.
- A Conversation on Generations December 5, 2013
- A Conversation on Community Health
- Digital Town Halls
- Atlantic Exchange
- Roundtable Dinners
Dates are effective as of March 17, 2014. For an updated calendar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
AtlanticLIVE is a pro bono supporter of the Washington Literacy Center.