For reference, here's what that looked like:
MORE ON FILMING 'BIG WORDS'
- Wait, Why I Am I Directing a Movie?
- Getting Thrown Out of a Bar, Hollywood Style
- The Shoot Must Go On, But Not While a House Is Burning
- On Location, Arguing With Cops and Hip-Hop Heads
- Bye Bye, Yaya: A Star Departs the Set
If you know in advance that you're going to be able to make it, please drop me a line by emailing me or leave confirmation in the comments section below. This is strictly for headcount reasons. You can also just show up. The production will be most grateful either way.
In addition, we will be staging a mock reading with The Atlantic editor and writer Ta-Nehisi Coates at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 12, at a wonderful bookstore in Soho. If interested, contact us via email and we will provide the location and further details.
As my assistant director says often and with gusto: "Let's make a movie, people!"
This article available online at: