Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump prepare for the final sprint to Election Day.
It’s Wednesday, October 26—the election is now less than two weeks away. Hillary Clinton holds a lead against Donald Trump, according to RealClearPolitics’ polling average. We’ll bring you the latest updates from the trail as events unfold. Also see our continuing coverage:
- Alex Wagner on Chris Christie’s meltdown.
- Molly Ball on why Trump appeals to older voters.
- Ronald Brownstein and Leah Askarinam on the tipping points of the 2016 election.
- David A. Graham on Hillary Clinton’s careful courtship of Muslim voters.
- David Frum on how a principled conservative might vote.
- Elaine Godfrey on Philadelphians’ anti-Trump views.